Balanced Health Foundation Course
(Next courses 2014 – February in Galway & March in Cork)
There’s nothing worse than getting home in the evening and not having enough energy to enjoy your free time, or that you’ve any free time to enjoy! Putting in a rewarding day’s work with boundless energy and good health at the end of it are what most of us would prefer.
In fact, are you probably already feeling a tug to change your life direction? To join the huge tidal change that’s happening in the direction of holistic health?
Do you feel drawn to helping people with their health? We’ve taught hundreds of students throughout Ireland, and it has made a difference in the lives of many people because of their new found knowledge of kinesiology.
They say that life without health is no life at all. And while you may have your health there are many who don’t. If you’ve been drawn to help yourself and others with their health there is no greater calling. For some it means going into the medical profession, but I know that for many the holistic field is more to their taste.
When you do what you love every day, it shows. I’m sure you seen someone who’s miserable in their job, can’t wait for the clock to strike “closing time”, and they’re out of there. And in contrast when you see someone who’s following their life’s passion: they glow, are fun to be around, exude health, optimism, and have so much energy.
Well anyone attracted to our Balanced Health Kinesiology courses are great people to be around and throughout the course, your instructor is there to help build your confidence in your new skills. We want our students to be happy students and happy practitioners.
The Balanced Health Course is the foundation to our Diploma Course, which, for the first time, is also going to be run in Galway, Dublin and Belfast.
The Diploma is the professional training course and is for those who dream of opening their own private practice (either part time or full time). For some, when you first experience Kinesiology you know it’s for you.
The Diploma is the natural continuation of the Balanced Health course. So, the Balanced Health classes have to be completed before starting the Diploma course.
So if you already know that this is something you dream of doing then we’re delighted to be able to offer it both in Dublin and in Belfast . Many of our practitioners have made that leap into full time practice and are experiencing for the first time the full potential with Kinesiology. Life is more enjoyable when you feel in control of your freedom, your potential to earn a decent income, doing something that you love. When you can help more people get what they want – better health – then you too will get what you want.
You too can feel more in control of how you work, when you work. By the time you have enough clients, where you are having a positive effect on your family, friends and community, for many that means they’ll be able to leave their regular, 9-5 job.
|This has been a life changing experience for me and I’m so happy I’m doing Kinesiology Cathal McKenna|
There are many mysteries around health today. Much money is spent on healthy food, exercise, vitamins and supplements. But how do you really know what’s truly good for you?
Well that mystery can be somewhat removed when you use Kinesiology as it helps determine what which is a better choice for you, what foods you may be sensitive to for example.
Most people don’t see or understand the power that Kinesiology can make such a difference to their life. There is a real need for well trained, professional practitioners as the demand for holistic health increases every year. If you are ready to make a difference in your community, respected by others for the healing work you do, then this is the course for you.
During the course you will learn many things. Some things you might not even first associate with a Kinesiology course. And that’s the feeling of security you’ll experience – the feeling of when you make the decision to book your place on the Balanced Health foundation course, that it’s the right decision – you’ll know you’re making a positive change in your life and those around you.
- Frequently, students arrive in on a Saturday morning looking a bit tired after a week’s work, but with ALL the mini-treatments they get in the practice session they go out feeling full of energy and vitality.
- There is an amazing amount of personal development and self-growth that students gain during the course. This inspires their lives and their family’s life in more ways than can be described.
- Student’s self-esteem levels usually go quite high, because they can see the difference they can make to those around them.
- Student’s are eagerly learning something they want to know more about, so class isn’t like a classroom, it is with like minded people coming together and learning for the joy of learning how to improve health and wellness in those around us.
- Kinesiology is not just about the physical body, it’s the whole person therapy in one. You will be guided on how to treat the whole person to bring about the greatest benefit to each person.
- Kinesiology addresses the 4 Realms of our being, our physical being, the emotional being, the chemical composition of our being and the energy that drives our being.
- This course will help you deal with major issues in people’s lives in a non-intrusive, practical, safe, drug-free and effective way that will help change peoples lives.
- You will understand we are more that just physical beings and that is reflected in the teaching and philosophy of the course. This is something that can’t be taught from a text book; it must be shared and experienced.
- The entire course is geared towards learning natural, safe, effective drug-free techniques that can be used on people of all ages, in a non-intrusive way.
- You will see that emotional problems can be resolved without lots of “talking it out” or going through painful memories.
- With this training you will see an improvement in your health and that of your family and friends and clients as a fully qualified practitioner.
- Understanding the mind-body-spirit connection comes easily with this course.
5 thoughts on “Courses”
Hi I’m interested in doing a course in kinesiology in Galway or Mayo area and would be grateful if you could send me dome information on your courses
HI Helen. Look on kinesiologyzone.com. list of courses and areas there. Regards. Des.
Seeking info on studying kinesiology
If you go to https://kinesiologyzone.com you should find a list of upcoming courses throughout the country.
Hope that helps.