Digestive problems are so prevalent in modern society, yet they are easily dismissed and left unresolved. Big Mistake! Although it may seem like just a bothersome symptom to some, If left unchecked, they can escalate into more serious conditions in the future.
Here is why they occur in the first place , and what to do about it…..
Problem 1 = The food we are eating is usually non organic, which means that it contains chemicals from artificial fertilizers and toxic pesticides. These substances put unnecessary strain on our liver to process them, which can cause all sorts of uncomfortable symptoms/conditions.
- Solution 1 = Buy organic food where possible and eat fruit and veg as soon as possible after purchasing. Have a Kinesiology treatment to support your digestive system and to identify and help to eliminate any build op of these toxic substances.
Problem 2 = We are eating highly refined foods which means a reduction in their nutritional content and any life force is squeezed out of it.
- Solution 2 = Avoid refined carbohydrates (pasta, bread, processed breakfast cereals etc) and choose whole grain, unprocessed foods where possible.
Problem 3 = We rarely chew our food sufficiently, so, we are swallowing large chunks of food that cause havoc in the digestive system and can give rise to food “sensitivities”, again, food sensitivities have a whole list of possible symptoms related to them.
- Solution 3 = Chew all your food thoroughly and only swallow it when it is a liquid consistency.
Problem 4 = We are under more stress now than we ever have been due to the structure and expectations of our society. Our digestive system is directly affected by this stress. Have you ever tried eating when very emotional? It is almost impossible, as our digestive system literally “shuts down”. Long term digestive problems occur when we are unable to release these stresses and emotions which keep our digestive systems in an impaired state.
- Solution 4 = Have a Kinesiology treatment. Kinesiology checks if there is any “blockage” in any area of your digestive system and can gently and non invasively “unblock” these areas by using specific reflex point massage. It can also identify and gently release any stresses. The result ia a relief from your symptoms allowing your health to flourish.
Problem 5 = Most of us only eat 5 or 6 different meals which we rotate through the week. This means that we are eating the same foods, sometimes every day. This can result in your body rejecting the commonly used food. This “rejection” can give rise to many uncomfortable digestive disorders which usually get labelled as IBS!
- Solution 5 = With a Kinesiology treatment we can identify the foods that you are “sensitive” to. You can then avoid these foods and there is usually a huge improvement in digestive function and a clearing of symptoms such as- heartburn, cramps, bloating, excessive gas, constipation/diarrhoea.